Who We Are
We are Business 2u. Our company is managed by Richard Neilson, a pharmacist with an MBA, who is also an Associate of the Chartered Instutute of Marketing.
We love to help people and feel that technology can improve lives by offering accessible healthcare to those who may otherwise not have timely access to clinicians and general health advice.
Tel: 0333 577 5311
152-160 City Road
Or contact us by clicking here.
The benefits we can bring to your organisation:
- Engage with customers to build positive relationships and create growth that benefits all parties
- Support the development of infrastructure within a healthcare setting to ensure the safe delivery of care whilst exceeding KPIs
- Negotiate performance indicators and targets to ensure that all projects and services can be realistically delivered to high quality standards
- Perform feasibility assessments for proposed healthcare services, including simulations to determine the impact of high demand scenarios
- Oversee the development and implementation of new healthcare services
- Support governance through the legal and efficient procurement, storage, distribution and use of medicines
- Ensure that medicines are used correctly, considering national guidance from NICE, specialist organisations, and local formularies
- Ensure that staff have the resources to use medicines correctly whilst undertaking thorough assessments/consultations, with appropriate record keeping
- Ensure that medicines are used within their licence, or following an established, safe, and agreed evidence-based protocol when used outside of their licence
- Help to ensure that dosage regimens are suitable for the patient and their presentation
- Create legal and well-written policies, guidelines, and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Develop PGDs for the safe and effective use of medicines within an efficient framework that utilises a multidisciplinary workforce
- Educate staff on optimal medicines management standards, including the use of PGDs
- Develop effective medicines optimisation strategies to help ensure that suitable medicines are used for all scenarios
- Support candidate recruitment
- Support shared care arrangements for complex care needs
- Advise on the correct use of prescription stationary and liaise with the NHS BSA
- Support the operations of a WDA(H) licensed site as the Responsible Person
- Help to appropriately set and monitor budgets for healthcare activities
- Help you to achieve CQUIN targets when applicable
- Advise and act on controlled drug licencing requirements for organisations that do not have an exemption for a Home Office Controlled Drug Licence
- Develop processes that support best practice, which can be demonstrated to regulators including the CQC
- Support accessibility to services through the safe and efficient use of remote healthcare solutions
- Help you to deliver the best possible care to patients accessing your service
- Create websites with approved software used by national healthcare organisations, including WordPress and uniquely coded websites, systems and apps
If any of the above are relevant to your organisation, do not hesitate to contact us.